Youtube

Wednesday 31 October 2018

WELCOME

Hey everyone!!!!

Welcome to Darkgame_2 and today i'm will introduce myself as the maker of this blog with a Q&A:

1.Who are you?
- My name is Ignasius Angello Leonel Cristiputra Susianto.Wowwww,its a long name.But you can
call me Ello :)

2.Where i came from?
- I'm from Indonesia

3.When were you born?
- I was born on a date 28 july 2005

4.Are you a boy or girl?
- I'm a boy :)

5.What your hobby?
 - the true is I'm a lonely people.But,my hobby is play game

6.What do you like?
 -I like a anime and adventure game and Yu-Gi-Oh

7.Are you a Gamers?
 - Yes,i am

8.Do you have a youtube Channel?
 - No,i don't have.But,i think i will make it

9.Are you otaku?
 - No,i don't.But, i'm a wibu :)

10.Where is your school?
 - I'm school in SMPK Saint Mary 2 Malang

Ok.I think that is about me.Thank You for coming :)

BYE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts